Valuing children, youth and families, we at Joyful Harvest believe that our work makes a profound difference in the lives of children and families who take part in our programs. Through providing a safe place with caring relationships, structured activities, educational support and opportunities for service, leadership or team work; there is development of self-confidence and self-esteem, and a positive, healthy outlook on life.
As a reflection of our love for Jesus Christ, Joyful Harvest offers a safe place where children, teens and families discover and share support, love, stability and hope.
Our goals include:
- To create a richer pool of experiences from which to live.
- To provide opportunity that encourages the building of self-esteem.
- To provide a safe place where friendships can be nurtured.
- To provide opportunity that will encourage better communication within families
- To advocate for the needs of families and children within the community.
- To encourage and equip children to achieve their academic potential.
- To recognize and develop the leadership potential of youth.
- To support and nurture parents to care for themselves and their children